The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

She's so cool! Such a badass. I'm so excited to see what happens next!

Thank you for translating these chapters!

I can't wait till they meet. Thank you for the updateeee. you guys are soooo awesomeeee

Fed-Kun's army
UHG... how much longer until we get to the blood! I figured she woulda wanted to get this over with.... I have this bad feeling were going into some kind of training/prep arc thats going to take a couple more chapters. 1 chapter for prep, 1 chapter to argue with someone that objects that she took her sisters place, 1 or 2 more chapters of exposition flashbacks, then maybe finally we get the confrontation...

Double-page supporter
@Chrana Yep! They basically expect her to get on all fours and present herself, although with the way everyone is reacting clearly it's not something any of them are really happy thinking about.

They still expecting her to do it with a wolf, though. Kinky little shits.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Does anyone know how many raw chapters there are?? I tried clicking on the raw link but it wouldn't tell me, im sooo curious lol. I just want to know what happens next, im so excited! thanks for the translations!

Double-page supporter
ugh i cant help it i hate all of these household characters for literally willingly and forcibly sending someone to go perform bestiality like hello what happened to yalls moralities lol zzz

Dex-chan lover
Mom: He refuses to come out of his fur suit
Dad: It is just a phase

Damn....Kanna would faint hearing this...
Thanks for the hard work of batch realease!!
You guys rock!

no se anda con cosas la señora xDDD desde cuando este manga va de zoophilia? XDDDDD okno

Group Leader
@icesk8terdiaz there are 20 out so far. the link's probably not working cause it's 15+ so you need verification for kakao to be able to access the series

Users who are viewing this thread