The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

WTF is up with these royals OMG??? They'd rather send a poor girl ALSO OF STATUS LIKE THEM to....be...with a wolf just to prevent a bloodline from dying??? Also if everything about him is wolf-like now why would they think he could produce an heir with a HUMAN???
Thanks again for the update ✌️😘🍑

Everytime am about to tap the next button, my anxiety piles up
"Is this the last chapter? Am i gonna be stuck in a cliff?"
Hol and behold, I am indeed finnaly stuck in a cliff 😔

Double-page supporter
Everyone in the Atalenta state is expecting some knotting to happen. This is beyond fucked up man

Ahe can even smile because he has a similar name with Theodore. Hihihi.

Agaaaain! I can't thank you enough for the fast/mass release of the chapters! I appreciate ut a lot. Good job, guys!! Great work!! 💕

Aggregator gang
I don't think he'll be in the mood for mating. He's probably feral, fortunately.

This whole thing reeks of being a giant clusterfuck. The fact that they're making her commit bestiality aside, the fact that her parents tacitly agreed to send one of their daughters to her death is unthinkable to me. Her sister looks like a kind person, but she also agrees with their actions being logical. Does that mean if she were in that place in the future, she'll choose to sacrifice her future child to remain a noble?

Sigh, I wish Astina will blame them. But she won't, and this makes it harder. It's easier to hate someone than to understand their circumstances.

I highly doubt she will actually do beastiality. I am looking forward to her beating the crap outta him though.

Edit: also the description basically tells us how the first night pans out sooooo....

Aggregator gang
How many chapters can you guys put out in a row!? This is AMAZING :) Thanks!!
Also, it's so crazy to think that all these aristocrats are so accepting of bestiality that they are literally forcing it on a young girl.... Aren't nobles supposed to be uptight? And no one is trying to seize power now that the head is literally a wild animal??? That seems rather far-fetched..... But if I ignore that, I'm just super excited for Astina to finally meet Theorode!!!!

It’s amazing how many chapters they’ve put up already! That said, thanks for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread