The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

@yannickq The servants can go find jobs elsewhere.

Death was a near certainty if Kanna was sent to him, how the people of their territory fared if they went bankrupt was less certain.

Apparently to the Atalenta, a life is worth nothing.

The time between the father's business failing and them accepting the offer to send a daughter as a sacrifice was pretty darn quick...maybe look for other options first

Fed-Kun's army
remind me of Dance in the Vampire bund where werewolf had to take their beast form to make a heir ...

Wtf they really want to get this over with. Are they expecting the duke to die anytime? Why are they confident that sending a human to a wolf would result to an offspring 🧐

Dex-chan lover
That name takes me out of the reading experience every time I see it, such an awful name.

@cherokeemoon fr the grand duke can just "marry" someone who already has a kid. They (the vassals I presume) didn't need to make things so complicated

And ya'll working on this are more monstrous then the one's in the story 😩 Tysm and please get some rest!~😂

Group Leader
h9iQukk.jpg

It's weird how the people there are so lax about all of this lol

Aggregator gang
@Dagger that's true LMAO it doesn't seem like she's realized it yet but when she does how pissed is she gonna be 😂

Users who are viewing this thread