The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

Thank you so much for all these chapters!! I can’t believe it was released yesterday and you guys already posted 9 chapters! Go rest!! Y’all deserve it!!❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I just find it surreally hilarious how her plan A is to screw the pooch, hump the hellhound, make love to the lupine.

Plan B is murder the mutt, if making him her bitch isn't possible...

Dex-chan lover
me, after spending the night with my werewolf boyfriend:
fz6uA0O.gif

im sorry

"Would it even make sense to tell a mother to choose which daughter she would rather kill?"

Read Sophie's Choice

didn't they have a choice to tell the Duke's people that they would rather just be poor than take their money?

I assume the Duke's people ruined her father's business, so she will probably end up having to get revenge on them.

I doubt killing the Duke would put her in a good position, even if it is in self-defense...but death is death

Dex-chan lover
Welp, doggystyle will take on a more literal meaning in this story.

Oh gads, pls don't bring in the bestiality. Ears and a tail are one thing, full on animals are another - he isn't even anthropomorphised anymore.

Also, are y'all sleeping?? Are you human?? How so quick the uploads???

@HOOfan_1 at that level of wealth they're not just risking their own livelihood but the livelihood of those working under them as well. All the servants in the mansion as well as whatever county/area they currently govern and take care of. It's the classic question of how much is a life worth, and why should/shouldn't they sacrifice one life for the good of many?

And the butler was okay with sending an innocent woman to be killed for the sake of his master??? Bruh... this is some kind of fucked up ducal house. Can't wait for Astina to tame his ass to the ground. What a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread