The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

oh to be newlyweds and to have such a pleasant gentle wake-up call by your wife... /s

Double-page supporter
@Mizumachi @words He just got choked the fuck out. Of course he's crying. Not because he's a crybaby, mind you, but because it's a very common bodily reaction when under physical duress or, you know, when being strangled.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... That's kinky
Also I feel really bad for Theo. One to wake up to a stranger looming over you, two to get choked by a collar you don't recall ever wearing, and three to get forcefully kissed after having almost been choked to fainting... All while naked. O__O wonder what he thinks. Was he sold into prostitution? To be a slave of a prideful lady?
Many thanks

@Svelandria
Whatever the reason he is crying for, I won't think of it as weak. He probably is crying because he is being choked out of sleep, there is a slim chance it is something else plus the obvious jumpscare choke he is receiving.

Aggregator gang
Damn. I expected this chapter to be intense but this is on another level.

oh hell this got so intense, she’s been so mellow for the past chapters despite everything and now it all just exploded

👁👄👁💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♂️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♂️💆🏻‍♀️ did yall not know if you get choked hard enough where you cant breathe you WILL tear up.or maybe it's just a personal experience.

Hahahahaha!! Theo must be like WTF IS HAPPENING?? WHO ARE YOU?? The poor guy... she will have a lot to explain after this kiss.

Oh my oh my.. please say it's all a dream hahah altho he is handsome I already miss our big floofer theo

Users who are viewing this thread