The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

man be like

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Double-page supporter
ah theo must be rlly confused and in pain(out of breath)
but dang the memories and emotions....

Oke but listen here guys and gals.. what if this whole turning to wolf ordeal comes from her cursing Theodore

i bet its because she cursed him, which is also why her kiss is the one that saves him

Well. *blink blink* I was not expecting that to go down that way. I hope she apologizes, poor guy has been trapped as a beast this whole time and that’s what he wakes up to? Phew. Thank you so much for the chapter.

This is almost horror for the guy, wake up getting chocked with a unknown lady screaming and crying to your face while talking like your someone who died, kind of yandere since she’s still going for this dude who’s been dead to her for so long, I mean since she was reborn and the remainder of her last life which is at least 40 years combined

For someone portrayed cold-headed and rational, she sure jumped to conclusions very quickly this time. So far there wasn't anything giving her any proof that duke is reincarnated king, yet she violated the poor guy right away thinking it's the case.

I thought she was a badass...but now i just see a weak girl pining after a guy. Like...it’s been almost 200 years, GET OVER HIM.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Martina hid everything so well, but when it comes to the man she used to love, she's still really broken.

It's going to be pretty interesting if the current Duke really is the reincarnated king or perhaps a descendent and his curse originated from Martina herself. The descendent now has to rehab the cause of his family's curse. Perhaps this time Astina can have the happy ending she wanted.

Now I just wanna know if he actually is reincarnated, and if he is, does he remember anything?

Users who are viewing this thread