The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I don't think he's Theo reborn. The man she loved is dead and gone, but this one will somehow find his way into her heart as well. He'll help her heal, and grow into a person who actually lives for herself.

At least, here's hoping!

So folks, we're now done with beastiality and moving on to SM. This is such a hardcore webtoon 😂

@RowanSpirit
Yes yes and no.
I don't think she'll ever TRULY be able to live for herself since she's been living for others for so long its become ingrained in her being. But also would it be such a bad thing if he is reincarnated. I mean they both have new lives and no of the past complications. They're already married too so if they just work through the past baggage then it could be really beautiful also she'd be able to truly heal cause its on thing to heal by yourself and start all over alone but to do it with the help of the person who caused the hurt in the first place (chefs kiss) it usually ends up working out better (as long as the other person isn't trash which i don't think he is, he's just lost and insecure)

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile this poor guy is wanting to scream for help because some woman he has never met before is in the middle of using him in her S&M choke fetish.

Dex-chan lover
So damn obvious, thankfully it got revealed within a decent time frame.

Dex-chan lover
I read her dialogue like i can hear her scream and cry...i can feel the sadness and the loneliness...
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread