The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

omggggg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is going to be intense please more chps

Thank you for the chp😊

Ooooh boy, he doesn't remember from when he was a beast...I hope he doesn't throw her in jail when he regains control of the estate.

Damn it!!
I really wish I would have picked this up after the next chapter released

This chapter-
324-3249590_report-abuse-i-m-ok-crying-meme.png

Group Leader
Wait! what just I see?! Oh my GodnessXD thank you for the update:) I hope the next chapter more longer than this one:'

Poor guy probably doesn’t know/remember what she’s talking about and just woke up to being assaulted and yelled at. Yikes. Not a great way to meet your wife... wait, does he remember meeting her as a wolf?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Imagine living like a dog for months and being mistreaten by your own subjects, then some redhaired lady comes and turns you into a puppy, so you live obediently for another couple of months, then you suddenly recover your human form after being used to living as a dog and the moment you open your eyes, the red lady strangles you while yelling nonsense and then kisses you out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting so much second hand embarrassment for her because I predict he'll be like "who the fuck are you lady?" After she finishes pouting her heart and confessing to him

Users who are viewing this thread