The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I keep reading his name as Theodore, wth. Thereode just doesn’t sit right with me. And then I get confused cuz I keep reading the name wrong when both Theos are mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
That sword keep changing shape when covered and uncovered.

I wonder who this Arthur is ... granted hes no threat to the ship the ship will sail regardless.

I don't really like the Duke. He's so... he doesn't feel as substantial as a guy should be, that would suit the MC.

Korean dramas are so full of wishy washy people like this - maybe I just need to stop reading them.

This man is surprisingly mature. Her on the other hand, maybe its wanting to keep things close to her vest. But not being more open with him is clearly hurting him

I feel bad for the duke, he is such a good person, but he is in a difficult situation in every way, to say the least
AND WHO IS THIS GUY? I don't have good feelings... Why I don't have a good feeling? Oh, lord, here we go...

Double-page supporter
Thank God for no stupid 5 episode misunderstandings. This is the first couple that solve things by talking

@CastleBeki yeah I was assuming coz' they kinda look alike
tho he did say "while I was gone" so maybe he had some business to do that he couldn't take over the duchy

I still don’t like any of the men in this so far...🙃. If I were her, I would have been outie3000 like 15 chapters ago lol. Omg and when that man SPIT ON HER FACE. She has been through it. Why are men so much drama? Here goes another peacock coming in hot.

Thanks for the update!!

The real indicator that he likes her is not that he goes BADUMP BADUMP whenever he sees the sword, but that he WANTED the badump badump to mean that he liked her 😂

Can we P L E A S E talk about the fact that he STILL sleeps buck naked in bed with her?!

.....that or he's turning into a beast every night and waking up human after she smooches him.

Also, Theo baby, you got a long ways to go before you crack that shell. Man this is going to take a long time....

@adam120 indeed, but seeing as he reminds her of her old lover, she's ok with him being hurt by her if it means he cuts her out of her life and lives happily. she certainly seems to believe she'll only bring him misfortune the longer she stays. (to say nothing of her own hangups). it's fucked up of her to do so yes, and I think she should be more honest, but I can get why she's dancing around the subject. it'd be hard to explain she basically reincarnated without sounding at least a little bit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread