The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Haha, that impudent mutt would deserve a spanking, but cutting his tongue out is too extreme. She handles him well tho. xD :D

well, there's a reason he ran away last time as well. he's just a spoiled little piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
I would have stuck a sword straight through him, I have zero patience with people like him.

yes cut it off pls. he’d probably be much better off in the society without that stupid annoying reckless outbursts

Once again, the kid is brash. He's a bit of an idiot, but he means well. His only mistake is annoying the FL so much that she will take a more violent approach if it teaches him not to push his luck with her.

Hopefully, he starts to try and take a softer approach while trying to figure her out.

This cousin is so rude like first bursting into their private chambers and then threatening her like?? dude lmao you gonna get it

i pictured him doing aggressive, with dramatic facial expressions, sign language after she cut off his tongue

Cut his tongue. He is annoying. Probably he will join the corrupt noble and attempted to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread