The Lady and the Beast

Double-page supporter
@epicredeemer i mean ok maybe its not "commonplace" but what i meant was that in the US more people will associate the term with like "vagabond" or "free spirit" than anything else. my bad if it was unclear

@frungy i see your point but i feel like if the romani people are uncomfortable with the word than i should defer to them, because i feel like it might be similar to denying them their history or suffering by washing a word free from its negative connotation, if that makes sense? sure it has been adapted to other meanings but the origin of the word is inherently harmful. thats just my philosophy and perspective, though. i dont mean to stand on a soapbox and preach; in the end im just glad to have clarified the origin of the word with you. if you want to keep using it as such its your prerogative. id rather avoid using the word myself since i dont want to step on anyones toes

Thanks for the update spree, you guys must have worked really hard on this, good job and we are still waiting for more of your amazing work♥️

please i love this soo so much! i am so happy that there is finally a manhwa with a good sister instead of an evil sister. also, plss if anyone knows if there is a novel for this story that is translated in english pls link me! <3

I THANK THE HEAVENS FOR SERIALIZING THIS 😍😍😍 I GOT SOLD SINCE I READ THE PROMO 🤩🤩🤩 LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE !!!

Much better manga than I thought it would be... Like, I came expecting copper and found gold.

Needless to say, I will be following its updates.

Users who are viewing this thread