The Lady and the Beast

He is himself. He is not Theodore! And hopefully you move pass that and not treat as a substitute for your love towards another person

i fr search about corpse bc people coming at u bc u put a reference of him is so funny lmao 💀💀

CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME <3
LOWKEY WANNA DATE ME WHEN YOU FUCK ME ~
TOUCH ME WITH THE LIGHTS OFF AND MY CHAINS ON >~<

(YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM CORPSEY)

Fed-Kun's army
@Seasons1 Not really.
Doggo-husband suddenly becoming human is one thing, but he also looks like a big part of her trauma from past life. And she acted on instinct towards him. A time-out is a good idea.

Here is "HonorfulGloriousPotato" a new race of weeb that was discovered some time ago, as he finished the manga, he quickly got into a fit of rage over there not being any more chapter, he raised his fist and continously beat his phone, really, such a stupid weeb.

Eagerly waiting for him to realize he was that dog that the duchess kept 😆🤣🤣

I still can’t get over how forced the conclusion of the maid and that noble was. There was no hard evidence against him which makes it certain that the poison was given to the maid by him. It was all in that maid’s words. For all she knows it could very well be the maid who tried to poison her out of pure jealousy. If Personality is no reason for sentencing then same is true for accusations of rape. Since she admits that the maid wasn’t a cinnamon roll at heart.

@Ray1603 they very clearly explain that in that setting getting pregnant while not married is the same as having your life ruined, she was engaged back home, yet she broke off her engagement when she found out she had gotten herself pregnant from that first night with count vernon. What could she get out of it all by lying? she's a maid, the count would never take her as a main wife, she got pregnant and he coaxed her into making his biding because she was gonna need him to support herself and the child.
Astina just pieced it all together, it's not rocket science, and she went with the easiest explanation, since the count was already proven to be corrupt and stealing from the Grand Duchy.
I agree they tied it really neatly and got to the ending fast, but tbh dragging that out would have sucked to read.

@Malmequer to put the blame on the count and in doing so avoiding the death penalty. The situation was ideal for the maid as the count was already established corrupt for theft. You got frisky with other men secretly and got pregnant. So to gain emotional and financial support you target the guy who's already in square with Dutchess. Try seeing this from a spectator's point when none of the background scandals are given. It's not rocket science but you I guess you are just weak for some fictional "Strong Female Character" to apply rational thinking.

@Satsumiko you're not the only one. i get attached to cute animals easily so i hope we get to see big floofy doggo again (T_T) big floofy doggo will make his return again hopefully this time he can easily shift his animal and human side on command

Users who are viewing this thread