The Lady Likes a Nerd over Princes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

WPA

I'm calling open season on cocky, privileged, princes. Of course, there are no limitations with your weapon/s of choice. Meaning, lead and poison projectiles are on the table. Happy hunting.

Supporter
I know this is the exact point of the manga but i think this dumb ass's annoyingness is dialed way up, like way, way up, he's at like 130 and i would rather he be at a cool 75

@welcome2atlantis Sandwiches were originally made so that you could play cards while eating them - aka, you could eat them with one hand. That's why he says that they can't really be called sandwiches because you have to hold them with two hands.

Aggregator gang
With how the trend of ahole princes is going in manga I am expecting a communist manga in the future. Where the FMC forms a communist party inside the school and overthrows the government

Dex-chan lover
Shut the fuck up asshole prince. None for you.

I'm liking this. Riol is already proving to be a good guy, and she's certainly not beating around the bush with her crush.

@jopeacock the cover Illustration for the light novel is really cute, right?
Actually, the second volume of the light novel has been announced, and believe me when I say that the cover picture for that is even way cuter than the first one. (our precious Riol smiled while hugging Sharina!!)
The picture:
3acy9jqb9854lq1y3yug7s9qdo1c_86g_kq_t0_7mlt.jpg

Double-page supporter
Curious where this goes. The prince isega annoying though (moreso his design ugh)

Thanks for the chapter!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread