The Lady Project

Urkkk.... i was having fun with the first few chaps... then it turned all wierd. Oh well

Cosmos.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I just remembered the brand of rice cooker in my country 😂😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
This pacing and plot points are so weird, and one second the maids are being nice to her then all of a sudden they are calling her useless to her face, which is weird since shes best friends with their masters daughter

Fed-Kun's army
This is a fun read. It doesn't take itself seriously and I'm OK with that lol

This is horrendous. I'm the kind of person that doesn't mind the logic of the story as much but as long as it is stringing me along the ride I can enjoy it. But this doesnt even have that. I have no idea what is happening throughout the story. New problems kept being thrown in without any resolutions or any clue to a resolution. So with that I dropped at Chapter 9, for the rest of you have a fun read.

This is so wholesome! Like, I don't get to see such wholesome girl friendships that don't involve a love interest in between them. This is so cute and I just love it!

Supporter
This is such a clusterfuck, it's trying to do so much at the same time and ends up doing none of it well.

Aggregator gang
This is actually pretty great.
People who rate this low or 1 must have horrible taste.

The start is slow but the story is turning to be pretty good and entertaining . Totally worth reading. So much cuteness and fluff... still dunno if I ship Rune with Fitz or Joy XD

Users who are viewing this thread