The Lady Project

Fed-Kun's army
Ohoho... Looked like i'm not the only one click this coz of Ranma.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know what this is, but it looks interesting, i'm gonna read it.

Fed-Kun's army
the amount of people thinking of ranma... i see yall are cultured as well...
also! the worldbuilding in this is pretty interesting! fantasy(-ish) and modern(-ish) and historical(-ish) all at the same time with non human characters, so its got a lot of everything. i just kinda wish that the first few chapters didnt rush headlong into the story so fast lmao but im willing to hold out on my judgement for now

All I'm thinking was Kuno's beloved "Pig-tailed girl". Definitely not Ramna... haha. Totally.

Dex-chan lover
Came for Ranma, dropped it because the story is so random and nonsensical. Nothing interesting happens for the 10 chapters that are already out.

Supporter
everyone talking about Ranma, but here I am thinking she looks like the Wendy's girl

Please update... I'll help in anyway I can to get this going... I just can't read in korean

Fed-Kun's army
Ranma? You'll never be a man amongst men in a dress like that.

Aggregator gang
anyone have spoilers for this?
It looks like it was completed a over a year ago

I wanted to like this but I can't follow anything. It's like a fever dream in manga form.

It is kinda all over the place but the character's are very likable~
Reminds me of old school anime like princess tutu or something

Although the story is a little iffy, it's very enjoyable! The characters are so cute and I get nostalgia vibes from like 2000's anime. It's very enjoyable to read as it gives me that old classic anime vibe. Thank you everyone who is working on translating, editing, and uploading this series! Your hard work is very appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread