The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Such an excellent adaptation of the novel here. The whole bullying by servants you can literally beat to death is such a stupid trope.

To borrow a xanxia cliche Look down on me? Who gave you the guts?

She has mastered 53 skill sets and occupations in 53 lives; but is genuinely bad at being lazy.

Lol after reading chapter 1 i am now a quarter of the way done the novel.

The raws are for the webtoon chapters 18 or 19 though.

But ofc i can't access them without paying. Oh well, was enjoyable to read the novel instead.

Thank you for the chapter!
I like the MC a lot and it's been 2 chapters
I feel like she deserves to rest, honestly
After 53 tries, anyone would be tired, and she deserves a bonus round where she just does whatever she wants!
I still think she won't manage to do so in this life, but still!

I live for face slapping, both literal and metaphorical, and I hate that elder brother already

Thank you for the translation :)

@RedKed Ugh, I couldn't agree more! I hope it's a good story and from what I've read so far it does look like one. The fact that she didn't beat around the bush and prolong the situation of her being degraded by her maid for chapters is sooo gratifying. 💕

@Afirs

Love it, the FL can sometimes make easily avoidable mistakes too. It's pretty funny. We also learn a little more of her circumstances behind this "1000 year" life she had.

The translation I'm reading is mainly edited MTL. It also took it from the Kakaopages so it looks like 180ish chapters instead of the suggested 300+ on novelupdates

Users who are viewing this thread