The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@JWChibi She does have 53 lives worth of experiences and job training, and we can assume some of them weren't labor intensive so a weak body shouldn't be an issue. Plus if she ends up dying she's going to be transferred into another body after this one, so she really has nothing to gain by staying in a living situation that was so bad the Rubia before her died from neglect.

Leaving that mansion with no money and a frail body doesn’t seem like the best idea.... where is she expecting to go?

Also not quite sure why her marriage situation isn’t favourable? I don’t get why marrying that 4th prince would prevent her from relaxing all day?

Title: wants to rest.
Plot: nope. Pls tryhard.

I was expecting this one is like that girl that simply wants to sleep in the demon king's castle..

thank fuck she dipped and left that toxic household. since she’s got 53 lifetimes of experience i know she got this in the bag

@silentscarlettt that's prolly bc if the man wasn't able to accept the death of their loved one, ofc they'd blame it on the one that killed her which is the child

Okay I love that her decisions are straightforward!! The pointless scheming and whatnot are a pain to read through lmao

Aggregator gang
God yes Rubia, Fucking leave that household.

Only troublesome things will happen if you stay there plus you family is motherfucking dysfunctional so no one would object.

@SleepyAbra , as @FinalFortuna said, "She does have 53 lives worth of experiences and job training, and we can assume some of them weren't labor intensive so a weak body shouldn't be an issue."

and abt her marriage situation, marrying someone of such status would burden her with responsibilities such as appearing in high society, managing whatever the lady of the house has to do. ofc it'd be a different issue is the prince dotes on her but we could only assume the former

w0w this the first time (proabably) the first time I see the fl just straightforwardly went ahead and yeeted at her current life
and i LOVE it

Knowing that this is a story and knowing this genre, trouble is going to find her and the prince will accidentally meet her lmao can't wait!

Aight... my heart ached for her(Orig owner of the body). I hope the FL will strive for happiness 🤧🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread