The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

pls run girl

akdsfhkdjf i hate it when isekai dads are like "uwaaaaa i didnt know my daughter was being mistreated" like stfu

love the fl already hehe

So far I love this. Finally: a fl who’s actually independent and decides to leave the bs rather than trying to outsmart everyone. I Stan her

I feel like it would make more sense for her to ask money seeing as her leaving helps everyone anyway - or at least take some of the valuables in her room...

@Goldendawn9a don't get too excited, she's probably still gonna end up outsmarting everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Geh is this another "The truth is I wanna be a good dad, and I think neglecting my daughter is the 100% bona fide best way to become best dad in the world" trope in action?

Aggregator gang
@yannickq
she does turn everything around but in a really unusual way

@Ratentaisou
Nah he didn't give a crap shout being a good dad.

There's a really important part from the novel that was dropped in the confrontation with the Duke

Butler: She did nothing wrong
Duke: I know

FINALLY an mc that's leaving a toxicass family like she said she would. We need more mcs who follow through with their words fr fr. I'm tired of mc's who be all talk when they honestly just love being treated special from a toxic family who treated the OG as trash.

Users who are viewing this thread