The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ohh! She's a badass! I like this type of MC. I hope the plot development doesn't annoy me like the other story.

she's so unbelievably refreshing. i can't count the amount of times i've begged an mc to just give up and live happily in solitude, but she's literally doing it now. i can't wait to see what else she does, if her character will develop even more.

my gosh, she’s so fast and efficient. Very much like someone who has lived 53 lives, I really appreciate the consistent characterization

anddd another father of "oh now that shes gonna leave I finally I realized I actually have a daughter I should cared for" troupe

The typical main character - bright hair is paired with black hair.. i like this story but i just hope creator would stop using the typical hair color main character with a typical personality. If mc is a dog person, then the other pair likely to be cold person. That's typical and stereotypical

Ugh~~~~such a cliffhanger😩

But anyways... Thanks much for picking up dis manhwa😘 I'll be here, waiting.... For... The next.... Chapter~~

Dex-chan lover
As she is the daughter of the duke, I'm sure she doesn't have to leave that way. She should be able to exorsecure some money and living expenses out of the old man.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda like a " f*** you, f*** you, and especially f*** you. You can continue this game of political backstabbing all you want, but I'm getting out of this dump" moment.

Users who are viewing this thread