The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@serverclosed don't think like that person. Think like the author. He ain't gonna just change shit up. All of the other manga characters never change. Also the guy who submitted the blue Ruby isn't her father btw

Dex-chan lover
@Clementtoh Maybe he didn't change, but we will have to see "their real feeling" for later. Also, yes. I mistakenly used "as" instead of " like."

Somehow all these fathers 'know' how bad they are towards their own daughters yet none of them in any manhwa have the gut to change their style or act like a decent human.Its like 'u hate me so hate me but it's not my fault u didnt understand I actually cared for u.'Like why does the child always have to be the one to figure out the parent and their trainwreck of a brain in these stories.Thankfully, in here she just gets up and leaves instead of dealing with all this lousy bullshit.

@cookie_honey Have you read A Stepmother's Marchen? There's an entire arc
where everyone is devastated over MC's death which is pretty satisfying

seem interesting plus she is cute, feeling follow the journey now.
it a shame that she decide the short route for the family matter but it just really interesting how this is gonna be.

I feel so sad for the original Rubia. She ended up dying without feeling any love or happiness. What a truly tragic end. And the Duke is an asshole, but apparently, he loves his daughter? How does that make any sense??? Well, sorry buddy, but your daughter died.

Dex-chan lover
@vinali
A parent can be negligent and still love their child immensely. It is called running away from your problems. It is inexcusable, but most of us have run away from our troubles at some point in time. Though hopefully not away from being a parent.

Remember the feeling of guilt and dread that you got from running away? Well then, now you should be able to magnify it by 10 (if it wasn't something as serious as the father had done) and you will likely be experiencing what the father is feeling.

Again, not an excuse for his behavior. If not for our protagonist, the girl would have been found dead. And I wouldn't have been surprised if the father would have taken his own life after that.

i can’t wait for the male lead to show up, i just know together they’ll live happily with that maid serving them

Yoooo, they didn't drag this out at all. Achieving her goal in chapter 4??? What a women

Double-page supporter
we're gonna lobbing some bank
let's go
also is this yuri route!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Users who are viewing this thread