The Lady's Butler - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The thing with Duke Vestia... Like wtf. Is it a romance or a revenge? He basically took everything from her and she has devoted her entire life to destroying the duke, but also is deeply enough in love with him that dying by his hands is a romantic tragedy?

@someunregpunk she knows about the magic, so it might not be unknown to her, but if the specific details never came up in the novel then she wouldn't know.

I feel for the MC, incorrect or missing tags are the worst. Especially when they hit you with a character death you were not expecting. ;__;
Lancelot thinks that she was reduced to the mental state of a child? I was not expecting that but I can see how he came to that conclusion. He probably suspects one of their enemies being behind this sudden change in his lady.

Thanks for the update! This series is looking quite interesting so far.

(Btw, there's a small error made by the author; when Lancelot tells her it's late and she should go to sleep, the sky outside the window is a bright blue like it's the middle of the day. I thought that was funny.)

Zmk

His vibes at the secured his ML position 😎👍

Ooooop MC you may be screwed... RIP in advance 🙏🏻

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
so he thinks the shock of losing her parents regressed her to a child like state.

Boy he's in for a surprise

@4sarah1212
Maybe because it would end up like in
"As a Result of Breaking an Otome Game, the Villainess Young Lady Becomes a Cheat!"...?

https://mangadex.org/title/47532/as-a-result-of-breaking-an-otome-game-the-villainess-young-lady-becomes-a-cheat

Double-page supporter
Good! I'm glad he noticed. So many of these that I read where people don't notice that the main character has changed completely!

Thanks for the upload!

Group Leader
Ooooohhhh... I'm giving this a 10/10 if this has the ML fall out of love because this is not the woman he fell for and 20/10 if it gets a tragic end anyway

Lancelot is a simp while his alter ego Roshan is a daddy. I like the 'mean faced' version of him. Also THANK GOD he figured it out. It would be really troubling if he didn't

Wow! I love how the ML actually noticed she is acting different & is looking into it oAo. Details like this are usually conveniently overlooked. I wonder if maybe he wont love her anymore since she isn't the same person(? Maybe he will fall in love again, but I would love it if he genuinely could only love his actual lady. Also would be cool if she is the real lady, but reincarnated again so she actually is kinda the same person(?

Finally a person that actually realized that their beloved one's personality changed... Can't believe how much isekai-ed and none of their family noticed it it's just sad😭

Aggregator gang
@Rubbiccino
I'M THINKING THE SAME. It would be amazing if she was the real lady and was here when she was small.

That'd also explain how she was so attach to him when she read the novel and also make it much less uncomfortable knowing that she grew up with him, and the person he like is her.

Users who are viewing this thread