The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
sorry you're getting shit on by instagram rippers.

story just getting goood

I’m sorry to hear that you are about to be sat on by a legal team cause some idiot posted it on Instagram. For as long as you can keep posting this we’ll all be here to support you in your endeavors. Thank you for your efforts.

Dear uploader I apologize on their behalf, I do hope you can still upload in the future.
Everything you've been doing is very much appreciated!

Ooou girl, lemme just pick up this crown you dropped you fucking QUEEN!!! She burns her own trash, love it!

I'm sorry for what happened with the instagram trashes, as a fellow reader we don't claim em :(((
Thank you for still uploading and translating despite the backlash :C

Thanks for the translation!!<3

I really don't understand why people still posts translations on social media when the warnings are like literally in every manga/manhwa/manhua...like did they drop their brains or somethin?

Eve be beating the shits out of them!!

Sorry to hear about someone uploading this on social media. ☹️

Thank you for the update 💗💗💗

i'm sorry to hear this, i hope they don't post it anymore. thanks for the hard work!

Can we report this IG user? Is there nothing we can do? That just makes me furious tbh.

Oh...so those drinks she gave them earlier, I hope she poisoned them, or at least the girl's.

I'm so sorry someone posted on IG, really disappointing people can only think of the clout they'd get on social media.

If kakao and the author is thteatening you... I hope youll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread