The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 24

Hey translator!~ idk if youre working off photoshop or another program like it, but if you download standard webtoon fonts then you wont have to keep using comic sans! I translated a few chapters before and some good ones are: Jim Lee, Zud Juice, Anime Ace and Astro City. If you look any of these fonts up, you can easily find a website to download them! If you dont want to use them its fine, this is just a tip to make scans look a little nicer!

Great translation by the way!! good job
♡´・ᴗ・`♡

The emperor was so calm cool and collected in one panel them BOOM! The neck snapping slap was IT! I was cryin!

Dex-chan lover
Dad : I WANT TO DISSOLVE THE MARIAGE BETWEEN THE PRINCE AND MY DAUGHTER !!!
The King :
614VmsFwoNL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I love it when the MC's dad actually makes sense and would go above and beyond to protect his little girl unlike most shitty ones where somehow the dad likes a stepdaughter better than his own or some nonsensical bullshit

Group Leader
Thank you for the tip!! You're such angel cause I didn't have a clue about choosing the right one.

@anapuno_

Also, thanks for liking the chapter guys!!

Why do I get the feeling he'll start plotting to kill the king before he gets the boot?

I LIKE THOSE SLAPP

*it's satisfying, so i did scrolling back again and again

It's clearly not enough revenge, wr need more entertainment after all we endured with that bitch couple

Users who are viewing this thread