The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 25

We all know that Alice is keep her mouth shut and "protecting" the Prince because he is her only lifeline out of this situation... or so she thought...

if i dont see this disgusting scum getting the karma that he deserves....ima flip my shit! 😡this sh*tbag is just...!! and his dumb b*tch too!! they should both die by the same poison they gave Eve😠

Ohh please don't do it 🥺

You'll be in danger,
Instead of killing, make her suffer,
Dont listen to your brotherrrrrr

@ZiarayZ you're right,, but like if he went to get that thing that the prince asked for, and if he gets caught, he'll be considered an accomplice

It'll be easy to get caught since the one under investigation of the crime is the duke and winston if I'm right and its better to at least make her suffer than to kill her off instantly

So his gonna cover up a currently investigated attempted murder with another murder? Yikes, what a psycho jerk with no brain

@Eclat123 can’t say it better than that how can he treat ppl like that and not understand he’ll be betrayed even after Roy. Royal No-Brain Narcissist Asshole. Killing someone because they’re fat?! DIE

I'm a little confused, is there any reason that 2nd prince shouldn't just not follow the crown prince's orders? Yeah if the crown prince is pardoned because there's no proof, he could still inherit. But if the 2nd prince just...doesn't follow his orders to get the flowers, or tells the king what the crown prince is planning, isn't there a chance he could get dubbed the new heir to the throne instead? Yeah they're brothers or whatever, but if my sibling choked me out and tried to kill someone who wasn't a criminal, I wouldn't be doing favors for them...

He's a murderer, an idiot, and he doesn't learn a sh*t *sigh*.

I dislike Alice and she's trash as well, but what a couple. She tried to kill Eve, and now she'll be killed by this dude. Is that karma?

Users who are viewing this thread