The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 25

dumbass didn't learn his lesson the first time? ok lol he's really just making this too easy 😂

Double-page supporter
He just won't learn.
Can't wait for his face of being betrayed.

Aggregator gang
@iskaeil probably but the the idiot prince is so sure of himself and so sure his brother is going to do exactly what he says like he's always done he doesn't think twice in his arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
I guess his plan is to kill Alice but who would believe she'd commit suicide with the same poison she desperately drank wine to save herself from the first time. And why is the second prince still listening to his brother, he's basically been given the needed proof to incriminate him and end the investigation. With his loud he's talking about his involvement and conspiracy just have someone like the king or duke stand outside the door and listen in, it's not like eavesdropping on him has stopped working, Eve's done it multiple times and with people joining her 😆

@iskaeil
I think the 2nd prince will pretend to listen to him, and not actually do what the 1st prince asks
especially after he said "I can't have a fat woman by my side", i think the 2nd prince was upset by this

Didn't this nutjob ever learn anything from what happened earlier?? Still using carlea flowers? Really? That's how far your brain can go?

His problem with her being that she was fat is weird, because weren't they sabotaging her whenever she would go on a diet?

Why is the younger brother still listening to him? Is he really that much of a beta male to get ordered around by someone who is basically in prison?

That asshole isn’t even human he’s fucking trash. He’s even worse than trashou from remarried empress

What the heck is wrong with the background images? Lmao it looks like the artist forgot how to draw a teapot (it’s body is upside down but spout faves up) and then used a pre made image of one the next time you see it.. also a floating table pasted on top of flower bases?? I usually don’t pay attention but it’s jusy glaringly obvious here! Lol just had to point it out.

one trick pony. using the same poison again smh. at least be smarter about it. and besides just a second ago u basically pointed out how hui couldn't have not known and you're asking him for help again. nitwit

Users who are viewing this thread