The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 28

@Eshkin_Kot is there a season 2? Unfortunately, the app that has the raw chapters is not available in my country so it’s hard to check. Thanks

Thanks for the update 🥰

It's very well done! And I agree with other comments, you could try to collab. I'm guessing that if they haven't updated it's because they've been busy and/or there's a lot of work to do with other series so they might use some help.

😘Oml Eve is savage!!!! I prefer the FL to be strong rather than hiding behind the ML or other characters. The translation is also awesome!!!
The artwork of this manga is different from the others in a good way.😍😋

Honey, you didn't read comments at all cause in your head this a pretty good job, don't make me laugh, your really disrespectful to the ones working hard on this just because you want some recognition, right now all people will be able to see your horrible work, while the other scan who work on this won't have the same views just because an idi..
wanted to play to be translator?
Stupid thought you have, now all the scan can't have a rest cause someone is going to steal their work. Amazing.

@MiraZinaX

This chapter was highly satisfying. But what will happen to that Eve b*tch?

Also, Its okay! You didnt know that Dandelion scans were just on a break. We understand. The quality is great too! Its sad to see you go, stay safe!! Oh. And also, like what @greyymarmalade , @Solosura, and more said, Dandelion scans is also a solo scans. Maybe a collab would do if you're having a hard time!! Bye! :))

Banned
Tbh, it is free game imo for anyone to translate anything. Especially if anyone goes on break. I'd rather keep getting chapters as long as they are good enough to read and not wait. This is why I hate the "exclusive rights to translating" dumb mindset of the English side of translations. Free for all, imo. Unless you actually get legal/exclusive rights to translate from the IP owner (and no one on this site does).

@totokiya I dont think she knew that they were on a break. She never had the intention of getting recognition from this. Its normal to think that a group dropped a manga after no uploads for a month. But although, its pretty reasonable to get mad. But I think you're going too far. Im not trying to pick a fight if my tone sounded that way.

Thank you for the chapter !! I Hope she will only harm him not kill him, he deserves to be humiliated and stripped of everything he has. Damn royals, periodt.

@totokiya Hey you didn't have to be disrespectful like that. She didn't have bad intentions. She is translating for free in her free time for fellow readers like us to enjoy new chapter. Show some respect please.

OMG. What a great chapter is this?! Finally, Lexiard met the fate he deserved. Go die u bastard. 🤬🤬
Thank you very much MiraZinaX for translating this 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

Can't believe Alice actually listened to Eve's letter and played along.

@LingLing40hrs1 @greyymarmalade @Solosura didn't you know dw actually did the snipe first then went poof

@totokiya you didn't have to talk sh*t like that we all know dw actually sniped this first from speedcat/spring palette at least speedcat/spring palette still tried t upload their own versions but stopped at ch 22

Dandelions started in chapter 5 cause the other scan was only translating anothers series and this wasn't and until now dandelions were updating it. So what are getting mad and talk cr*p?

What you didn't like it huh 😂

@Xirre

Banned
@JWChibi

she seems to be obsessed. I'd bet she went hoping it was all a lie. Her obsession with him made her want to test him. Now that the target of her obsession betrayed her, I'm guessing she might really go crazy.

I used to date a chick like her. She would create these weird little tests that only made sense to her and would go nuts if I failed them. True hell getting away from her. I thought being with her was bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread