The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 28

Wooooooowwww so satisfying! Thanks for the chapters that you translated! Well done

Thank you for translatingg ❤️❤️ Its reall hardwork to translate and redraw things. Why cant people just appreciate the effort instead of going mad on taking over other scans group :’)

Thank you for translating!!!

Personally I'm grateful you already translate this fast when other team haven't do it.

The idea that you can call dibs on an illegal translation is just nuts to me... You did nothing wrong on that account. Thank you for translating :)

The sheer DRAMA in this manhwa is killing me, it's so over the top lol

Since amazing translator is dropping this because it's already been done by another group, where can I continue reading it? It's hopeless, I've searched countless places and only found up to the same point, and crude mtl versions were the only ones I could find, which takes way less effort than the amazing job done here no question. So tell me what now 😭

Holy, I think if I were the prince, I'd have pissed myself from that Sadako look. Well... maybe seeing someone come back from the dead would have been enough....

My take on the sniping:
I think MiraZinaX has been extremely polite in how she first noted how she didn't know if the current groups were still actively translating and had even said she would stop if they were. There was no need to go off on her for sniping. A polite "groups A/B/C are still scanslating the series" would have sufficed. MiraZinaX's current (edited) note states (still politely) how it was a mistake and would stop further work on this series.
Anyways, sniping is rude and demoralizing. It causes groups that take time to focus on quality give up on scanslating due to comments about "faster group" and "slow releases." Even if you as a reader don't care for high quality releases doesn't mean you should be rude to those who do care for it and wish for good scanslation groups to continue scanslating.
Certainly no group has "dibs" on a series as this is all illegal, but I follow the NovelUpdates rules of "sniping" where if it has been inactive for 3 months or the new group starts from Ch.1 it's fine. Otherwise, it's building off another group's hard work.
As we are all human (and not exactly standing on a moral high ground ourselves), we all make mistakes. As MiraZinaX has apologized there's no need to lambast her for it.

Anywho, looking forward to MiraZinaX's next project while still waiting for Speedcat/SpringPallette/SpicyRaritteruCult. Thanks!

the female mc is such a badass, i like her a lot. thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread