The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 7

what the hell...i hate how she keeps blushing around hui...that man keep quiet about the affair and till the very end still trying to make her stop dieting, he's just as worse as the fiance and the fake friend. ugh i hate it when the fl keep blushing and go stupid over a handsome face. he's so unlikeable to me

like many have said the 3rd prince gives the vibes of a smiling shit. He is worst than the 2nd prince bc at least 2nd prince makes it obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the world of fiction, where losing massive weight in six months doesn't include stretch marks, extra skin, body shock.. What a dreammmm

Also Hui is a chubby chaser huehuehue 😂😂

Hui is completely right, she should just stay where she is right now! Won't happen of course.. honestly kinda sad she'll keep losing weight, she looks so cute in this chapter. Like at page 26, come on she's just lovely<3<3 edit: so I wrote this in the middle of this chapter... didn't expect such a fast-forward to skinnyness but here we are. I guess the days of pretty chubby lady is over :(

Although its another story where she loses weight to look pretty, I respect that this one is actually more about her getting healthier and working out and eating better. Instead of just "Took a bath and my fat is gone!!!!"

yea... still waiting for other ml on the cover to show up cuz hui rly acting like a lil shiet rn

Group Leader
3 months? You might as well have drank elixir! I can believe it more if it was 6 months or a year. But 3 months? I bet she has severe loose skin and stretch marks. Also, why is it always that when a char slims down, they double in height??? orz

As someone with a preference to chubbiness, Hui's remark is very relatable. I never find a manga/manhwa with a heavyweighted MC that didn't go through a diet. I know that there are health concern too, but why not keep some of the weight?? At least don't make them too skinny 😥

on one hand fuck hui for keeping quiet abt the affair but on the other... he hella took my heart by being a chubby chaser fndbfdgb

@reanseih
3 months? You might as well have drank elixir! I can believe it more if it was 6 months or a year. But 3 months? I bet she has severe loose skin and stretch marks. Also, why is it always that when a char slims down, they double in height??? orz

It was 6 months, the 3 months was how long her father had been out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread