The "Latest Updates" section often shows less than two or even one pages of new updates

Hello,

this is about a problem I have regularly encountered since last December and which I beleive to possibly be a bug. When opening the "Latest Updates" section it normally should show the latest updates of the last 7 days with 50 manga per page, should it not?

Nonetheless I have long since witnessed, in the last few days increasingly so, that the number of latest updates shown is oftentimes severely limited to not even two full pages or even less than is shown on the starting page of MangaDex. This does greatly disturb me since I commonly use to look through the latest updates to see what has been uploaded since my last visit to MangaDex.

Is there a possible solution for this problem or can't it be solved since the described phenomenon appears to be tied to what I believe to be the most visited hours at least in Europe and may be connected to the servers approaching full capacity?

Greetings,

Albwin

I posted on another post about this bug like a week ago. I've noticed that this has been on going for several months now.

Users who are viewing this thread