The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

now making a bet with the same people who screwed with you omg you didnt lay out a contract , theyll probably say that he hasnt paid of his debt befor and the interest was still running so the new debt is also at 6 billion now lmao for real hire an assasin and kill them all including your own father

@Flupser So far the MC is an idiot beyond repair and everything seems to either be his own fault, or the laws of the world are fucking retarded.

Lets also point out that somehow the worlds most popular game requires a fucking capsule that costs 10K USD. There is a 0% chance that something costing so much money is the worlds most popular game, the game would have no player base.

@Spencer1K yeah and imagine the amount of money they would need to invest for developing the game and producing those capsules, it would ever be covered. The company would eventually go bankrupt, if you could buy items inside the game with real money, maybe then they would make some profit in the distant future and thats only if the company has another source of income. Maybe their goal wasnt making money. But still, thats very unlikely, normally a company would make a game for the masses... xD

After catching up I will say that after the "real life" part of the story got out of the way, the story in the game was pretty fun to read. Pretty standard extremely op protagonist that you expect from these stories, but then again thats one of the reasons we like reading them.

I still stand by by defense that the plot set up was bad though.

Fed-Kun's army
I think someone was trying to run him over making it look like an accident

MC: "I just lost 3 billion won, better buy a VR console and start playing video games"

Sadly not the stupidest thing I've read on this site.

Dex-chan lover
I'm too tired of this setup to read more on hold this goes.

Dex-chan lover
If he can get the root of his characters right then yes, he can make a large amount of money by just getting equipment in this game.

Aggregator gang
Ehhh.....? If he thinking of selling a account wouldn’t it be impossible?

That mega VR stuff is surprissinglly affordable. You could build a computer that could run vr the best it could for arround 2k, the top vr equipment is 1k, and add 0.5 for peripherals. A total of 3.5k against the 8.3 of that. It´s expensive, but having in mind that he will base his life around it for 5 years its not bad.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I must train my mind and body to peak condition before I enter the VR.
>MC logs in
>MC killed by a foul mouth 12 year old.
>MC respawns
>MC killed off by some 300lb basement dweller.

Much more likely. And again these Korean VR stories are so oblivious to economics they cross the line twice.

Why is the pacing so abysmal? And what was the reasoning in partaking in the bet with the loan shark again? To get recognition? Huh? I’m so confused. What kind of set up is this?

Not only is the VR machine is hella expensive but also it took so much space and looks so damn ugly.

Dex-chan lover
sooo you buy a vr machine ... that fills the whole room and can only play one game?

how about you get an index or a rift ? much cheper and more games

Users who are viewing this thread