The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
yeeaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It seems, this 3rd season actor-actress changed to around 5year younger. Feels like looking at a MC Weed-wannabe kid. And the mc should at least be around 20-21 years old, yet now his appearance is 15-16 years old.
Feels so out of place reading this season, just like when reading 'Release that witch' after reading the novel.

SeoYoon (is that her name? i forgot) used to be stunning beauty, now feels like 17s girl only look pretty

Dex-chan lover
brings back memories of reading the novel. Maybe i should read it again

Double-page supporter
Ha ha ha, chanting bad amirite? Ah well, this is one of the first of its genre, it can have its pass.

I honestly had to look at the source novel to be certain who that girl was, the only thing that looks the same about her to me is the length of her hair. The art style shifts are a bit disappointing but I can deal with it, but when I actually can't recognize a character because of it that's a problem

Double-page supporter
When the artist did the zoomed in view on weeds face he looked more like the old art, but as soon as he zooms out and shows more it looks different, even from the zoomed in view. If they just changed the chin to match the previous art it would look better. I swear I recognize this new chin from some avatar creation menu whether it’s from mii, Xbox or some other menu.

Dex-chan lover
Nice Persona reference ......Time for an all out attack .......YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMMMMMINNNG

Hard agree with @friezaisdead I wouldn't mind the new art so much(I find it just passable) if it didn't skim 10 years off every character. How am I supposed to believe in the story, when the depicted adult MC looks 15 at most?

Dex-chan lover
@REDS no, we can't, as per site rules; but you are lucky, you can easily find them by just googling...

Contributor
akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this.png

Each chapter we come closer to the necromancer event.... Oooooooooooooh, I can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
Man, he's straight obsessed with that girl he met one time and possibly antagonized. Meanwhile, it seems like he's completely forgotten the Shaman girl who he spent months with.

Aggregator gang
I can't wait for the next few chapters!
We'll finally get to see Karichwi!!!
And while the racial war between Orcs and Dark Elves is cool, the fight with Bar Khan is literally one of my favorites in all the 30 or so volumes that I've read!

Users who are viewing this thread