The Legendary Weapon Became My Bride When I Overwhelmed the Production Job - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Cute or not, for those 4 chapters I could only feel suspicious at that girl.
It is unreal how MC ignores logic. He woke up in unknown place with naked girl next to him. That girl was calm and acted as if she expected him to be here. She helped him without any thanks.
Why no one questions that??? It is cute and all, but everything has a limit. And MC not acting as thinking being is that limit.

@KamiKira00 Because for some reason donkan protagonists is extremely popular in Japanese media.

I cannot count on how insanely overused donkan protagonists is.

Oh right now I remember, because it's easier to write a literal doormat and stretch out a story, especially in romcom.

Group Leader
I wonder if blacksmith points regenerate? He used five points tempering that butterknife last chapter and they haven't gone back up yet. What happens when he runs out of blacksmith points?

Dex-chan lover
Really skipped a lot of character development here. I mean you could just brush it off as the girl being a really nice person, but our MC really isn't questioning anything here, whether it be why he's there in the first place, or why he's lost his memories.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder when he realize, shes the weapon he created, and in this world he really coud be considered as god 😅
(and he even seen that name on knife and stil didnt realized)

1. How dense is he to not recognize the name Laevatein?
2. I kinda want his MMO friend to join him in the other world.

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

qO8UqrJ.png

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
I understand that the logic behind isekais is mundane and all since it is fantasy after all, but, how is it possible that a person gets reincarnated in a game world? The idea of matter and time-space just falls apart with this. The only possible explanation is that not just the other world, but the previous one they were at is nothing but a "dream". If, then, the idea of each of us living in our own dream is true, then doesn't that mean that we are alone in this whole world and each species is simply an imagination. Yet, here lies the question itself, if you stopped calling it real due to this fact, what is defined real, then? The only thing remaining is our conscience, though, there are "people" from this imagination who are able to manifest the same thoughts and actions. So who or what is "real" then.

Anyway thanks for the chapter as always

Dex-chan lover
when he found out she's his sword, the pandemic probably is over

So he’s gonna fuck his sword? Alright well I’m done now, almost as weird as isekai where the guy fucked his house n she gave birth to multiple new floors

this one to slowww ,
we have that one isekai , when the dude got isekaied while carryin his sword and that sword transformed then they fucked. and they done it in 3 or 4 chapter (?) or more?

Aggregator gang
I can't wait for my grandchildren to tell me what chapter he figures out she's his sword

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot
The game was the dream. A man gets visions of another world and designs a game based on what he saw, so the game reflected reality.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't her name be "Surt" instead of "Sult"?

She's named after a sword from Norse mythology, and Surt/Surtr is the name of a fire giant in Norse mythology, to match her magical element.

Users who are viewing this thread