The Legendary Weapon Became My Bride When I Overwhelmed the Production Job - Ch. 6

I don't understand, so Laen remembers and that's why she approached Ragna? And does Ragna know that Laen was made by him?

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'd like to believe instead of being the chosen one, he just has enough levels to touch the sword :p

@Arumir
Yeah he should be. He was literally just told that the weapon he made in the game's world he worked in is the real body of the girl who saved him. He also made the comparison that this Laevatein and the one he made are the same, so hopefully he isn't retarded to overlook it.

MD@Home
Can you please not line-break "understand" like a complete moron? It's "under" and "stand". Not "unders" and tand", not "unde-" and "rstand, not "understa" and "nd", not "u" and "nderstand", or whatever else.

Seriously, where do you SL folks get that it's okay to completely toss readability and syllable borders out the window when it comes to typesetting??

Supporter
I'm getting a little confused here, maybe it's the translation? The sword is the girl, and the sword is becoming tarnished and rusted, and the Flame Heavenly Demon King (what ridiculous name) is sealed within it. The FHDK is constantly torturing Laen (causing all those status effects to her body on the outside) in the whatever pocket world of the sword, to try and get free, but freedom will only come when the sword is properly wielded by someone of at least level 150. Bridgette says something to the effect of "...She fought alongside us 100 years ago to defeat the 6 HDKs..."; but Bridgette also says she is an "ordinary person", so how can she both be ordinary and strong enough to fight the HDKs? Does this mean that Laen and Bridgette are over 100 years old? They look damn good for their age!😍

Is the body of Laen that is outside the sword just a projection of her spirit? If that is so, why does it have a house, and friends, and etc? Bridgette seems to know that Laen's spirit is suffering horribly inside the sword, and has been for more than 100 years, but is just like "hey let's go find some magic rocks today, body of Laen!". After all this purported time, there doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency, until now, which is just weird.

Double-page supporter
Let's hope the next chapter doesn't take 3 months to come out. <.<

Dex-chan lover
> If you want a man who embrace his sword literally and is a hot chick, then read this "Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life".
Just be careful when reading it, im warning you, a real massive plots will come unto you....

> Lane:"Could it be, you are the sword chosen one?"
Nope, he's not. He was simply the creator, comparable to what "Ains owl Gown" did on Albedos' setting "deeply in love with Momonga" thing...

> At the side note, thinking of making embracing your own sword as a wife, i feel conflicted.
The thought of having my son slice off inside the personification of the sword, it makes me shiver in fear...

Double-page supporter
Yeah he can touch the sword bc mc created her,oh well the plot is getting interesting

Yes finally an update yeyyy. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
You're a blacksmith, right? Just reforge the waifu sword... with your dick.

Users who are viewing this thread