The Life of Maria Llewellyn - Oneshot

Can I ask why it’s labeled a one shot? Not that I can understand Korean, but it looks like there are more chapters. Anyway thanks for uploading this, looks promising.

@xBITExMEx there are novels that have promotional manhwas and are used to garner more audience and for a chance to be turned into a manhwa, and if the promotional manhwa is translated and uploaded here, they label it as one shot.

Omg this art is similar to another manhwa named Surviving As A Maid, I LOVE ITTTTTTTT♡~~~~
Thank you for posting !!!

This looks really interesting and quite different from the others but it's a promo also the same artist that does surviving as a maid

It's super cute but... if she's illiterate, why is she writing in a diary?? 🤣 That's my only gripe, I'd look forward to a serialization of this!

@Haswar I belive she is just refered as illiterate because she can't read or write the language of that world. She also mentioned car accident so my guess is that she reincarnated and is now writing her diary in the language she used before she died, most likely korean.

Dex-chan lover
Aww this is so cute,
I bet he gets jealous when she's more friendly with the leopard than him XD

Users who are viewing this thread