The Live - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Why does the Dahmer expy look so straight-chad when he really should be gay-chad?

Double-page supporter
Obviously possession or some mind control, useless cliffhanger

Fed-Kun's army
i really thought they were going to put Jeffery Epstein in this

@twinklecake im sorry your great creativity of using gayclad and straightclad was so original i was just in awe of your greatness. I mean how did u get to be so creative yourself? Just wow thats all i can say. Maybe change your name to the "creative genius twinklecake" that way everyone else who may not realize just how creative you are will know about october 4th the day you made a comment so creative others paled in comparison.......or stfu your choice

Dex-chan lover
@Joemassie728 Good to know you can read about as well as you can write. I recommend you stop doing either though. It's painful to watch.

@twinklecake OMG!!! There is that creativity that you are so well known for!!! I mean just WOW i am surely going to be crying tonight from your remarkable awe inspiring insults!!! I just wish i could just see inside your brain and watch that creative insult be created in your mind, maybe i could learn a thing or 2 from the quick witted twinklecake. Rofl oh god. I cant keep it up anymore. Your comeback was basically im a stupid head. I can just see you going" you you you big stupid head!!!! "

Staff
Super Moderator
@Joemassie728 & @twinklecake Both of you stop it now, this is a place to comment about the manga not for childish arguments.
@@Joemassie728 I moderated your comments, please think before posting or I might need to comment ban you for some time. Thank you.

I wonder if he was the one who betrayed all of them. Maybe that weird Devil-stone thingy gave him unknown side effects??

Double-page supporter
Kek. The comments.
I like TwinkleCake's name tho.
Bet the Mc's friend is possessed or something.

Dex-chan lover
Hallucination? Mind control? Judging from MC's comment it might be hallucination... Maybe.

Let see what comes next shall we?

No worries, he indeed didn't betray his hyung 😆

He got affected by demonic energy and got healed by the demonic bracelet.

Users who are viewing this thread