The Love Story of a Girl with a Burn Account - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
You can rape anybody and get away with it if you're handsome enough, type of manga. Hate this kind, so much.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this is just fiction but it worries me that sometimes this kind of stuff does happen IRL. Some people can easily recognize others of pictures even without their faces. I get that he is sadistic, with a hint of yandere vibes, guy.......

i love the idiot man or woman author that wrote this thinking "oh yeah, you can have a person that blackmails and sexually assults you at your workplace and have a wholesome lovey dovey relationship!! omg so pure!"

HOW
the funny thing is if he didn't take off her bra at her workplace I would have totally believed it bc hes handsome and some idiot women will let handsome guys get away with ANYTHING.
But no, they are like "he sexually assaulted me at my job and blackmailed me into spending time with him(threatening her job bc hes a trusted coworker) but he wasn't doing that on our date and omg hes so handsome and cool *doki*!!!!11!"
like HELLLLLLLLLL NO

1) sexual assault and blackmail are not romantic
2) just because a guy didnt escalate his assault/blackmail later doesnt mean hes a good guy
3) its not cool to control what your partner wants to post, even if its pics of their body
4) handsomeness doesnt make up for being a sh*t person

also how tf did he know exactly where her moles are on her torso when she’s always been in full business attire around him? and how does he know her address?? either bad writing or man is a predator (or most likely both)

Well that just went fast from bam blackmailing to BAM "Sure I'll be your girlfriend".

Dex-chan lover
This guy just blackmaill and raped me, but I fell in love with him because he's handsome.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad he didn't continue to blackmail her after sexually assaulting her at work. I'm also glad she was pressured into dating but liked it anyways.

Yep, this is definitely a morally corrupt piece of media but I have no room to judge after my browser history

Dex-chan lover
that's it ? ...meh, character development was bad 😗 only saving grace it the cute drawing style I guess

Users who are viewing this thread