The Love Story of a Girl with a Burn Account - Oneshot

The art style and expressions are adorable, but I kinda dislike the blackmailing and character development :eek:

A bit too short, not enough time for character development or for the plot to breath.
But the art is great!👌
The smut scenes which I'm here for are 10/10, still wish they were longer. The ML is the cute, sexy mischievous type! I can't resist!❤❤❤ I'd let him sexually harass me any day, any time 👀👌🤣

People in these comments seems to forget this is fiction and in no way in real life would this be acceptable. But just a bit suprised since this one-shot is rather tame compared to other series where the arrogant ml violently force's himself on the fl several time while she shout's NO!😡😰And literally tries to fight him off. The fl here, despite being blackmailed, enjoyed his advances and enjoyes to be touched by him which is a sentiment not always true for other smut stories out there.😔🙄

Dex-chan lover
everything was so fast that I just laugh, wth lmao aslkdjaslka

i have a secret account -> uh what? how does he knows? -> oh! he forcefully licked me without my permission, it felt so good! what will he do next?-> i'm being blackmailed into a date, i'm so nervous will we continue where we left??? -> HE'S SO SWEET he didnt take me by force to do something with me I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM

well, then it goes

Dex-chan lover
@Derplicious Bro, i dont know if you're a girl, but even if isnt, try to imagine you in your job, then some colleague calls you to a dark room, close it and shout "THIS IS YOU RIGHT??? *show phone with your intimate photos* HEHEH I'M TAKING YOUR CLOTHES NOW BABY" then proceeds to do it. That's not cool. This is fiction, but a fiction that kind of resembles reality. Even in fiction this behavior is not good you know?

and there's no "despite being blackmailed"
this doenst makes sense
nothing makes
i'm procrastinating my homework help

Wow if that was reality it would kinda look pathetic. Idk but where was the romance hahaha. I only see two h0rny office worker 💀

Aggregator gang
I fucking love this shit. Short chapter, actual progression.

Weebs in the comments say its assault but there are many yuri manga with the same premise of assaulting a female every chapter and the same weebs go "Aww how cute! I'm gonna COOM". The hypocrisy is outstanding.

Aggregator gang
I have no idea why I had this on my "to read" list... This was very meh lol.

Users who are viewing this thread