The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I very much desperately hope this is like that one villainess manga anthology chapter (the one with the sisters) where the heroine doesn't actually like the "capture targets", she was just afraid to say no to them since they are all high ranking nobles.
Then they can all run off together after putting the kingdom to the torch.

pls where's my witch on a shining broom
thank you for translating!

So according to the spoilers I’ve read on this thread
the “heroine” is pretty much innocent
but honestly I’m not buying it.

If she’s so innocent then why is she just standing there and letting these assholes accuse Euphilia of doing these horrible things when it’s all lies?

Like do we get an explanation for that later on?

Aggregator gang
ok, you got me interested. this kinda reminds me of I favor the Villainess.

Double-page supporter
The "heroine" this time seems like a genuine good girl, but goddamn say something yo.. The duke's daughter may be socially outcasted if you remain silent like that.

@MoeMoeKyun vol.1 Ch. 2 and vol.2 Ch. 4 of "Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!" is a good example of why.

Double-page supporter
Sorry for being the 70'th comment. But damn, I hope this gets picked up full-time, this one looks like fun on a bun!

Dex-chan lover
I Favor the Villainess, and now this is being adapted too? Truly a new era of Yuri isekai is dawning!

Aggregator gang
About the "heroine" there, she:
Is a nice girl, but much like our main character, she was born different, in that she has the unconscious power to cast glamor on everyone, guys become obsessed with her and pratically yanderes over time, being willing to screw over girls, and girls start to hate her, it just happens so much that the main character tries to avoid really interacting much with others as she can't stop it.

Though Al isn't affected by it, in fact, he heard from a friend his suspicions about what she can do and is planning to kill her for a ritual to have the glamor ability to be given to her so that everyone will love and pay attention to him rather than his sister, he does go through with it, but thankfully she only almost dies and starts living with the main character and Euphy who at first doesn't like her for obvious reasons and they finally manage to make her able to control her powers.

And yes, Al is aware that Euphy is innocent and he still went forth, he's a kid that was neglected as everyone paid more attention to his sister and she constantly shows she is smarter and better than him, in a way it's implied this social execution was him finally trying to emulate his sister for attention, only for her to crash down, steal his thunder and her and his parents deciding everything, they don't even ask him for his opinion or why he decided to annul his engagement, he was expecting someone to talk to him, but he got ignored.

Once he steals the heroine's magic, he gets more powerful and even tries to kill his sister, he is ultimately forgiven and his sister and parents feel sorry for how they treated him, and the two girls he hurt don't mind too, even though one was going to have her life ruined and he literally tried to kill the other, guy may have been neglected and unfavorably compared to his sister all his life, but that does not excuse attempted murder, he gets a brief spin-off managing his new land after he loses his royal position and finds a wolf girl, where he becomes happier and more relaxed in some ways.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot to like about this one. Anne-Sophia is quirky and weird, but at the same time she's actually really thoughtful.
The author hits some of the same old tropes, but actually seems to put some real thought into what it would feel like to be in that situation, rather than just going through the motions.

And even though I'm definitely following after having read what little is translated of the novel, the art is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread