The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

haha when she says "I hope you'll find a reason to stay with me" her face is so lecherous 😂 What a legend

"Magicology" contains no reference to technology at all. Roughly speaking, it would be the science, study, or field of study, of magic itself. So if you want to include technology, you actually have to go a bit further and go with the well-known "magi-tech."

@Madcat6204 I am reading the WN

After kidnapping Euphilia she went straight to the King however, unlike here, there was no Duke. They then later had a convo which included the duke in chapters 4 and 5. That convo covered what was just said here, excluding the part about her reinstatement, also some parts of her personality. Thus, at the time I thought they skipped it, however, I suppose they could have another convo just about the reinstatement and leave out the moment of Euphilia and her father as it was already shown here. Still, I felt they could had just kept it all in one convo just like the wn.

Aggregator gang
@Brady10: Ok, I misunderstood you. It sounded, from the way you phrased it, that you were saying that
the WN hadn't talked about Anne-Sophia reclaiming the throne, when what it seems you meant was that the manga hadn't addressed that.

Dex-chan lover
one just drinks tea like nothing happened and the other clenches jaw super hard

Users who are viewing this thread