The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I wish there were more Yuri like this

Dex-chan lover
@Saltyslug5561 You've triggered a person on the internet, you're now officially the worst person on Earth

Also nice ref to that legend song @RanaRana I have that clip on my pc, I can send it to you if you want

Dex-chan lover
She life a path already crafted, just walking straight, and confused when destroyed.

Thanks for the chapter \o/
And Merry Christmas... for those who are still in that time zone at least :)

@Saya-chi lmao he literally said what is gay propaganda doing in my LESBIAN Story.... you might need actual help if you couldn't tell that was a joke

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I like that the manga adaptation is taking euphie’s emotions more seriously than the web novel. It makes sense that she’s feeling lost after losing the purpose that guided her whole life up to this point, and that she’d desperately cling to any sort of orders Anise could give her. Giving serious time to help her work through these feelings is something that often gets overlooked in series like this

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a surprising change of tone. Hopefully this won't go too deep down the depressive hole. I really enjoy the fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. So used to the cage that she doesn't know what to do once the door's open. And so used to it that the normalcy of having one is preferable than having to question it. Really lovin' Euphie.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh so that's what's going on, I was confused thinking "that pain...ain't love, right?" it couldn't be! but now we know the source of her despair, she was working on AUTO MODE all her life and now she's suddenly taken out of her role, is really difficult to live not knowing what's going to happen tomorrow or no plans or job, aimlessly. And of course, it hasn't been too long since she moved there so you can't expect her to just love the protagonist or be happy for being "free"

Users who are viewing this thread