The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

jeez, I can relate to Euphie wondering what is her purpose and what or where she belongs now that no one is telling her what to do..
right in the feels, so close at home..
she's been living her life based on the path written for her by other people but with the princess, she's starting to wonder what she needs to do..
Princess Anise, the damsel in shining broom..sweet and heart warming yet kinda depressing chapter..

thank you so much for the chap..

Aggregator gang
This is getting better and better.
One day I'd love to have this manga on my shelf....

RAINBOW = GAY CONFIRMED???????????
FUCKING SHITPOST THIS IS????

I should go die in a hole already.

oh man this is getting better and better

poor girl spent all her life trying to fulfilling her role and purpose and when she lose it, she totally lost

i also do wish for her to become free in its actual meaning

thanks for the chapter anyway!

Follow the star Euphie, for she will lead you home

...Or crash in that crater to your left.

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit, here it is, the breakdown... this poor girl, oof </3

thank you for the update~!

Aggregator gang
@Aulgh I recommend you read the tag before reading the manga. There are genre I hate (harem). So I always read the tag carefully before proceeding. It's not that hard to read the tags.

The poor girl has been imprisoned for so long. She has lost the ability of making her own path in life.

Dex-chan lover
You longed for the ghei.

Jokes aside, that was a good chapter. Looking forward to the next one oof I can't wait.

Feels so different from the web novel but I guess this was more based on the LN where it expanded on stuff in the WN already. If it gets translated officially, I'm definitely buying this.
Or I can buy the raws and learn and read jap at the same time

Dex-chan lover
This is turning out better than expected.
That it isnt just pure romcom with the same extreme embarresment jokes all the time.

Group Leader
@1idd0kun
Thanks for the heads up, I've updated the chapter. I'll throw the two missing pages into next month's release for the sake of anyone who misses this update as well.

Aggregator gang
Looks like the next story arc is going to be interesting.

Is this supposed to be the dragon she gets the tattoo from? Because timing is all messed up for that. And if not, well, the monster leading the stampede in the WN was not a dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread