The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Fed-Kun's army
@ywythe9
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-magical-revolution-of-the-reincarnated-princess-and-the-genius-young-lady/

YOooOo this is legit gold ✌️

I just thought it would be a typical cliche villains story reincarnated or whatever but I was TOTALLY WRONG. Like right down to the the logic and not having a spirit power or whatever to not knowing ur purpose anymore after bing thrown away 10/10 recommended

Dex-chan lover
This made me skreee in gay happiness. This is awesome and I'd definitely read more.

Not a fan of same gender theme but this one is really something. Character development is nice and looking forward to the world building. Overall, as it is now, it's great. 8/10, might increase depends on world building.

Surprisingly good, an adorable story of two new best friends whom, I assume, will become lovers.

Despite the random, completely out-of-nowhere, extremely detailed, and very unnecessary panty shot in chapter 3, this manga is really good!
Yuri in Japanese manga tends to be artificial and lackluster, with female leads who have close to no personality. It's why even I, a lesbian, tend to avoid the genre, especially when it's written and drawn by men, which I suspect this manga is. But this has two really interesting female characters with distinct, deep, and complex personalities! At the surface, it seems like you have a silly, manic, childish mad genius (who is the royal princess) and a serious, studious, restrained noble's daughter. But the princess is more than just a eccentric mad scientist, she's smart and knows how to take other's emotions into account. And the noble's daughter has deep, complex emotions that she has to deal with as she realizes that being free of her bonds of engagement as put her in a spot she's never been in before, where she can be free to find who she is and what her interests are.
There are only six chapters as I'm reading this now, but I'm honestly liking it a lot!

heres to hoping that this series gets an anime adaptation! its so great and id love to see this series animated

Users who are viewing this thread