The Magician Wants Normality

OSC

I--don't know why that jumbled mess was good but honestly it was really enjoyable and I would love to read more?? What a fun character honestly.

For better or worse this has already been picked up by Renta... On the plus side they have translated up to chapter 13.. Unfortunately they charge by the chapter.
https://www.ebookrenta.com/renta/sc/frm/item/139324/

Frankly the plot, flow and characters really arent that good when you actually bother to pay attention but you know what? It was funny, mizuki was girl-crush worthy levels of cool and badass, and the way she deals with her problems had me swooning. This entire manga was a mess but id kill my own braincells just for her ngl (i just wish she had more scenes with her hair down...)

Does anyone know where I can read this? I can't find it on batoto and every other site only has up to chapter 1

Aggregator gang
Mizuki is a fun main character but the story definitely has a lot of plot contrivances and convenience. Mizuki is a straight up unbeatable Mary Sue. The two-bit villains have that pesky problem of "confessing" all their crimes when evidence for what they've done might of been circumstantial at best. Mizuki's personality makes this a solid 7/10 though.

It’s funny and I really enjoy reading it. While it might not necessarily be the most “realistic” in terms of how things play out and the convenience of MC’s life, I like how things aren’t dragged out. To see this kind of plot progression normally, I think I’d have to have read 6 light volumes and waited 3 years. We’re also 21 chapters in and she’s not tied up in some uncertain romance.
I’d read it again for sure.

I still hopes this updates ,ch 21 left quite a cliffhanger

Users who are viewing this thread