The Magnificent Grand Scene - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Award Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
@EnduranceProtocol thanks for the upload! Guess vol 14 is released or releasing soon then, with how you’ve worked in the past 🙂
Gotta say from where it dropped off last I checked the raws and was super excited for this part.

Hell yeah, update.
And yeesh, didnt see that best across divisions twist coming. Of course if she scored something like that, getting into royal ballet should be a given.

Thanks for the update, I wonder how the story will develop now the results have come been shown.

Group Leader
Thank you very much for your hard work! AAAAHHH so happy to see Kanade snatched the highest prize and even got into the top school! T__T I hope she's not broken under pressure, eventho it's Kanade, that last panel made my heart skipped a beat ><

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm super stoked now.... but still, I didn't want Kannade and Shouko to be split up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work like always translating the chapter for us.

Kanade won! I mean with the reaction to her dance, the gala invitation, from that moment we knew she did great. But what place? Did she get a scholarship? The moment when they announced those third to first places though and she wasn't there, I thought she had missed a chance at winning even with all that, though would still have a chance at the scholarship. But to win the grand prize on top of it? Incredible! It's moments like this, after having seen her fall/fail countless times before but still keep improving, that make it all worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was wondering just a few days ago when this was going to update again, and lo and behold, here it is!! A thousand thank yous for translating this marvelous series!

Way to go, Kanade and Shouko! I've become so attached to them as they journeyed through their trials and tribulations, in ballet and friendship. I hope going forward that we follow both of their stories as they start professional training.

Kudos to you too, Ema-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Capturedcdddd.png

YES! Not only is there a new chapter but, MY GIRL WENT AND WON IT ALL BABY!

God! I've fucking missed this!

Users who are viewing this thread