The Man in the ATM - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused, why was there no romantic resolution with the yandere golddigger? Or the girl he stalked? And why the hell did she need a chainsaw for the foodstuff?!? I fell for the red herring that he had killed the muggers and needed some cleanup(tm) which he usually ordered through her boss :p

He's very much satisfied of his own loneliness but sometimes crave for some sort of human connection like how I am comfortable with mine

Power Uploader
Old man probably dodged a bullet. Who knows if she's not gonna chainsaw him on their first night together. And it's not like he has any use for that money.

Dude's the only one normal looking person when everyone else was a moeblob. Does that mean ATM changes people?
But anyway, nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Ktoromto doubt it, in the photo from when he was young he looked the same, but with more hair. Dude just was born old.

thank you for your translation and i hope you have nice day. this man dude it really inspire me despite having so much money yet didnt blind by greed and see people as neutral as possible. most importantly he sacrifice his money all his money just to save a little girl (i guess he lolicon?). that was thing that you doont see everyday or maybe in your life. maybe because this is manga it was posssible yet this manga exist at least it prove that this kind of kindness still exist somewhere. eventhough there is chances it was setup by the girl who want to marry that guy. but it was only possibly not yet proved

I really liked this, it's the type of oneshot that has loose ends but doesn't need a sequel

Holy shit my heart pounded thinking there'd be tragedy, thank God it's wholesome af

Users who are viewing this thread