The Manager of the Baseball Club Is Strict Only With Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Guess even behind a happy ending, lives are ending.

Dex-chan lover
They both lived 100yrs, probably got the promised 8 kids (maybe more) and were there together at the journeys end.
It's sad, yes, but in the happy and fulfilling way of sad.
Also - do not fight, he cannot be contained any more!

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
nothing painful about this ending, they spent 80+ years together and died of old age

Dex-chan lover
This isn't an unhappy ending... just a kinda unsatisfying one...

Felt like there was a lot to enjoy.... and we didn't get it...

But it's technically happy... they live till 100 and die holding each others hands...

But we are getting cheated by so much....

Dex-chan lover
This kinda hit me. It is a bitter sweet ending.
They were together from highschool till they were a hundred years old. Had kids and grandkids. And he didn't die before her. I would love for this to be a regular manga.

If there is some form of afterlife I'm sure they will be together. I doubt a little thing like death could stop her.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda hit me. It is a bitter sweet ending.
They were together from highschool till they were a hundred years old. Had kids and grandkids. And he didn't die before her. I would love for this to be a regular manga.

If there is some form of afterlife I'm sure they will be together. I doubt a little thing like death could stop her.
Exactly, it's bittersweet.

And it's only bittersweet for us, because we see how much she tried and did and the agony she went to in order to save her beloved who was fated to die in at least dozens of timelines, but instead of a happy open ending, we see the final ending near the end of her life where she succeeded.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was a very nice ending. Everyone dies, and those two got to experience the best possible way to die while together. I can only hope to come close to that when I pass.

Dex-chan lover
This is a certified sagde pepega moment.
Or a happy moment?
I mean 100 is pretty good knowing the average life expectancy is about 80.

Dex-chan lover
A cute short manga with a bittersweet happy end.... But still, why the hell am I tearing up..

Users who are viewing this thread