The Maou Is Troubled by the Suicidal Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Heroine Drowns in a Poisonous Swamp

Dex-chan lover
@JeanXXVII
With how this chapter started, it looks like a first chapter of a serialization.
Might be the oneshot got so much fans they decided to start making a serialization or something.

Contributor
Took a year but is nice to see this serie back, thank mate. <3

@Cuervo99 No te preocupes, your English is better than many (most?) native speakers.
Just 1 thing: in the last page 'Seurat' went 'Sesurat'. Yes, names romanization is always a pain.
Thanks for picking this up!

edit: p3-1: "it's a job that will bring you great glory!" (a lot of/lots of, if it wasn't 'glory')

Dex-chan lover
Heroine: Hey, Maou! You wanna eat me!
Demon King: No thanks Heroine!
Heroine: But I wanna die!

Group Leader
Haaaaa!!!! cuando te di permiso para usar mis traducciones!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Cuervo99

Well done. I thought it looked good all the way until the last page.

Things that should be changed on the last page:

Why don't you taste... -> Why don't you try... (demon king getting so scared doesn't flow as neatly from "taste")

This poison that is so terrible that could -> This poison that is so terrible that it could (you just forgot an it there)

Sesurat -> Seurat (at least that's what she was named earlier in the episode, I guess the earlies ones might have been wrong though)

Less important, can be changed or not according to taste:
Antibodies -> Immunity (applies to all antibodies in the comic, also those on earlier pages)

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get last page with the potent poison destroying castle?

Dex-chan lover
Why would a skeletor care about poison? Maybe if it's some sort of spirit poison.

If it's a poison so dangerous it could destroy the castle, then doesn't that mean it's less like a poison and more like a cloud of acid (I'm assuming)? I don't think poison really can affect brick, but you could probably decay or deteriorate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn - maybe it's something like a virus bomb that can chew into the carbon parts of stone?

Users who are viewing this thread