The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

the character is interesting, that's the only good thing about this manga, otherwise this is absolute horse shit of a manga

Never have I seen two translations of the same story, be so drastically different. This is like reading 2 different mangas with the same images. Really cool, tbh.

I don't get why there is two translations team gunning for this series? Literally stupid. Just give it up, one of you.

I just realized this is an Isekai, but after reading 10 chapters it didn't mention him from Earth. However, there were 2 words he mentioned that only is from Earth would say. Why can't the author just make up his/her mind if he is from Earth smh.

man, this korean manga is so boring, nothing happen, and the story is so cliche, and why tf the rating is so high? its deserve like 6 or 7 in my opinion

I actually don't know why SecretScans is still doing this. Asura is clearly way earlier and gets ~70% of all views.

@LeaveitBlank Yes, you guys arguably have better quality. It just seems like a waste of coverage for this series to get both your groups attention when so many good works out there are left untranslated.

Group Leader
@azuciel I mean yeah but the fact that no matter what series you pick up asura will jump on it as long as they can earn money off it.... So how many series will we have to give up before they stop hoarding stuff? I clearly picked up taming master first but they went and did trashy translation on that one too... Plus their attitude towards others is horrible. You can see the screenshot I provided to one other guy in main comment section of this series.

Plus it's not secretscans which is clashing with every group on new series but asura ... They have same series as reaper, zero, secret and levithan.

If you do more research you will also find out that they sniped a few series from smaller groups and their reasoning was pretty stupid.

I'm not a saint and all so yeah I won't give up anything that I like working on personally. I can easily do it before asura but my goal isn't quantity but quality.

Anyway peace out~

If you wanna chat more on this then you can find me on discord :)

@LeaveitBlank Hoarding stuff???? About taming master, you think we're bots who can just shit out chapters within a day without working overtime and planning everything out? You should know picking stuff on the same day is quite common and is mostly the case when a new good series comes out.
>Earning Money off it
You earn just as much by doing the same series. You also have a patreon and a site with ads on it. Don't pretend like you don't make money off it either.
>Trashy translations
They're not trash. Just because your translations might have better wordings for the same thing doesn't mean you shit talk our translations. We spend just as much time and effort on the chapters as you or any other scanlator does. I've been keeping my mouth shut for a long time but you're really out there creating more unnecessary drama.
>Sniping small groups
We've had a discussion in Genkan over this and you couldn't really prove your point there.
>Picking up before us
I don't think that was the case with this series no? As for taming master, we picked it and released 15 chapters within 48 hours. You decided to do it slowly we decided to mass release it after a certain point in time, pretty much it. Idk why you're going around and just creating more drama under comments.

About the hoarding statement, these are all of the series we do - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465837517057425419/781463279062876260/unknown.png
Where is the hoarding at? If we are hoarding, then you're hoarding almost twice the amount of series; with a much slower release rate. How are we hoarding, if you're not?

Power Uploader
To put it bluntly, back in the day when Asura Scans was much smaller than Secret Scans @LeaveitBlank offered us some advice which we chose not to accept. He got salty and has hated us since then, or at least I think. Even when I or others ask him why he hates us he has never been able to give an answer in the past. So now he's trying his best to mold a reason, and whilst he's at it he made a gdrive folder with some screenshots of my chats to publicly mock us (when no one asked?). At this point I've realized there is nothing to resolve with him, he clearly hates us but is unsure himself for what reason. Do we hoard? No, we do not. Did we snipe Secret Scans or Zero scans? No, we did not; he knows we didn't too, so I don't know why he is saying we did here.

I've made my attempt to resolve whatever issue you had with us when I dm'ed you asking what your problem with us was. You blocked me instead of answering because you're clearly clueless yourself. You're childish. No one has brought this issue to the MangaDex comments other than you. I've kept your name out of my mouth for the past few days, so why are you trying to instigate another issue?

I was angry in the past but now I'm not angry at you, in fact, I'm more disappointed that this is what you had to resort to. I've solved my issue with Dino through the use of DM's. The issue with you, to this day, is that I don't even know what makes you hate me so much, and you're not willing to explain it either (or you just don't know, but I digress). You avoid all contact with me, but try your best to stir up trouble with us wherever you can. This isn't *tea* this is you being childish. Solve the problem, or don't talk about it at all. I'm sure you have other things to do too?

If you'd like to resolve this on discord, you know where to unblock me. Or you can just continue being haughty. I've done my part, if you'd like to continue hating me instead that's fine too. I've put up with you for this long, I'm sure I can manage in the future too.

EDIT: Why did I have to wake up to more drama?

Group Leader
"the refreshing story of davey's royal life and revenge has just begun"
wow i can't even laugh
so much for refreshing, really

frankly i like Asura more.. but im just a humble reader who thinks its a waste of resources to have two big names translate the same series when there are thousands of raw gems that need refining too.. and in a public, on a third party site, for drama to be placed on top of it..

but again, im just a humble reader.. who am i to complain..

as for this series, while the pacing is slow.. im enjoying its potential thats building, i just hope it doesnt fall flat when we get to a different scene..

Users who are viewing this thread