The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Fking hell, we went so long without a damned stat screen. Was kinda hoping they would be avoiding that.

Vanilla shounen stuff, you'll like it if you find actually good stories too hard to read

Hey, it's ok. It's- it's not good. But it's ok. You can survive it.
Also rip we got a status screen at chapter 25 the numbers will consume us.

Group Leader
okay what am i even reading and why am i still here

when the manhwa is so crappy but you continue to read it-

Can Asura and Secretscans stop fighting eachother who is translating this, its annoying to see the same chapter be uploaded TWICE in the SAME LANGUAGE.

besides a crappy trash assassin sensei that i take exception to because it breaks about every rule and habit that differentiates an assassin from a killer

its not that bad sure its staple goods with an op mc that managed to get 1000 years worth of training from op teachers in just under 6 years with no explanation whatsoever but its interesting enough to read because the author uses those oldy teachers as hookpoints to draw more charackters and stuff out his honored behind

nothing to keep you up all night but also nothing that would feel like a waste of time
(fyi i consider stuff on the level of beast piercing the heavens to be a waste of time well unless you are in need of masturbation material on unicorns)

@Lacu, just choose either one of them and you'll be fine. Personally I choose Secret Scans coz their translations is nicer to read. Not saying Asura's bad. It's just that they need a better proofreader. :)

Why tf would u fight over such a trash series lmao. So much other better series with no translators out there

can these two scanlator groups stop fighting like a kid? Can't you settle your problems already? its so fucking annoying getting two updates on the same chapters every time there's a new one.

from the comments of secret scans, it's pretty obvious who is in the wrong (if what they said is the undeniable truth). Why can't the mangadex staff moderate this? like add rules on groups are forbidden to jump over other groups translations and taking over their series without the consent of the respective groups.

I kinda like this manga. The vibe it give is pretty much different then others with bigs powers and the fantasy world seem nice. Really hope this will continue to be translated ! Thanks a lot for your work !

This is crap, so many damn overused cliches. A solid 4 or 5 out of 10. Couldnt even go through 10 chapters of this shit. Dropped.

Power Uploader
@tenkyu7 What comments? That we sniped this from Secret Scans? Not at all. We picked this up at the same time, if not before them. They're just salty they have to compete with us on 2 series every week.

Users who are viewing this thread