The Mentor and the New Employee Who Gradually Change Each Other - Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
"No can do, this is reality depicted within a manga but isn't a manga, and nothing is as simple in reality as it is in manga.

Love is complicated, MC."

Fed-Kun's army
Tô be fair, I would've rejected that confession too. Way too deep, something simpler would be better.

Dex-chan lover
Do not even pretend for a second that you believe that she's going to flat out reject him in the next chapter. I agree with biaxidentm, she's just going to tell him: "take a breather and pick a more normal way to do it buddy".
i know she isnt gonna reject him, but its fun acting otherwise

Dex-chan lover
Relax guys, she's just going to make him Confess properly, without involving the solar system this time hopefully

Contributor
Dude even repeated what other women told him to do, the only thing missing is he drinks soy milk. :kek: :kek: :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think that it's just because it was a line so out of place that obviously he didn't come up with it, so she wants a confession of his own making

Dex-chan lover
Massive predictable cop out so the author can milk the confession arc further. She'll say use your own words, he will have some difficulty but will eventually manage.

Shit writing.

Dex-chan lover
Note: She didn't actually say no. She's basically saying, "I'm not giving an answer to that attempt." Well, considering how that confession landed, not surprising. Second hand cringe was real with that one. I see it possible she's telling him to 'go back and try again.' Basically.

Users who are viewing this thread